14 July, 2005

Disturbed Force Brownies

So wow.
Okay, like, something uncool and heavy happened. But, I like can't remember what. I mean, like, I had a brownie at the Temple and then everything got really fuzzy. I believe I had, what the healers at the Temple call, a 'Freak Out,' man.
I think I remember some numbers and, for some strange reason, I think I
saw Tahl. It's been a really long time. I mean, she was my flower princess. She was my geisha goddess. I was really bummed out when she died. We were different; she was all into apples and windows, and the kings of Nintendooine, or something, and I was all about vegetable rights and peace.
But, yeah, so, like, when I came to, I was somehow back in my flat and um, suffering from a slight case of nudity. The good news; J.J. is home! So, that's like a plus and stuff.
Then I found this picture. It's of the council, right? I see some Jedi
and Yoda, and stuff. There was a note with it.
"Qui-Gon, You may want to lay off the brownies. Look in the top right corner. That's right, you've taken up a new hobby. Exibitionism. Thank goodness that you aren't corporeal, or you'd be facing a hefty fine for exposing yourself. There are only two copies of this photo. To keep this out of the Coruscant Courrier, start making brownies. I'll be by to collect them later."
There was no signature. But, I remember this time that, well, let's just say, it was summer, it was hot, and Dooks and I were sick of the whole baking in Jedi Robes treatment. So yeah, that one time at band camp.... Well, I didn't care about post the picture. Like, no-one can see me anyway, so how could they see me in the picture? (Except J.J., so like I hope you aren't scarred at the sight of streaking dead guys).
I'm off to start baking anyway. It helps me to think until I forget what I was thinking about.
QGJ

9 Comments:

At 1:31 am, Blogger JawaJuice said...

*But, yeah, so, like, when I came to, I was somehow back in my flat and um, suffering from a slight case of nudity. The good news; J.J. is home!*

Good for who...? (Did you have to put those two thoughts so close together?)
Just kiddin'. You're the best roomie a Jawa could have.
Besides, you ain't seen nothin' until you've seen Nude Hutt Mud Wrestling.

 
At 2:12 am, Blogger jedisiri said...

ask obi for help,he has exhibitionism too.

 
At 2:42 am, Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

J.J., you can't talk, man. I saw you in that bodice.
Siri, dearie, here do you think he learned the finer points of it from?
So, uh, who am I making these brownies for, then?
Moreso, who is taking pictures of me in the buff?
QG

 
At 3:20 am, Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Prolly the same person who took that whack sand picture of me yesterday, yo. We should hunt them down an... um... take their camera. And their arms.

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger jedisiri said...

err...i get it.ask master windu then!

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger flu said...

Looks like the Temple is the new "in" place for shedding clothes!

I guess I should've gone alfresco when I visited there yesterday...

 
At 4:28 pm, Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Ah, Flukey,
Didn't you already get your "I'm an Exibitionist. Ask me how!" button? You know, like, for your weekend, when, like, you let it all hang out?
Wow. Like, nudity must be really funny, as like there are a lot of people who have resorted to dropping their trousers. I mean, Obi-Wan and his kilt, and Mace and his "Commandoesque" style and Tahl with her moon and Fluke's cheap drawstring shorts and that time that Master Yoda was really drunk... That was scarring, and I've seen death itself.
A fully clothed,
QGJ

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger flu said...

Well, yeah, now that you mention it - I do remember that. They did give one of those buttons... but I didn't have any place to pin it when they gave it to me.

Hm...I wonder where I stuck it?

 
At 2:09 am, Blogger Jedi Amanda said...

OMG BROWNIES!!! GIMMMIE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home