11 August, 2005

Forgetting something...

I woke up in a brownie daze.
I looked around and everyone was honouring Master Yoda. Montages. Musical Tributes. Slide-shows.
Well, all these things usually spell that someone croaked. So, needless to say, I was freaking out.
I visited the Temple, like, as fast as my ghosty-form could go, cowbell a'ringing.
And there he was, so alive and stuff, waving his gimer stick at me and spouting abuse that would make a one-eyed space pilot blush.
Okay, Yoda isn't dead. That's good, and stuff, man. But what's with the sappy stuff.
Happy 100 something. 100 what?
Oh wow!

Congrats on beating Dooku at billiards for the 100th time, man!
One Proud Padawan,
QGJ

9 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, Blogger flu said...

Has Dooku even figured out that he shouldn't swing the cue stick like a cricket bat?

 
At 3:13 am, Blogger Darth Maul said...

Honoring Master Yoda? Psh.

The Dark Side needs no honor. We have deception.

 
At 5:38 am, Blogger jedisiri said...

master yoda's poise is funny.

 
At 4:53 pm, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is he riding the cue like a witches broom or something?

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Don't get him mad when he's got that cue stick, yo. I still got bruises.

 
At 2:27 am, Blogger Count Dooku said...

Fluke, I'll have you know I was a fine cricket player, back in the day...

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger owenlars said...

You're seeing thigs, dude

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger flu said...

Good great golly-wonkers!

You've really spiffed the place up, QGJ!

 
At 3:55 am, Blogger Master Yoda said...

Too easy to beat Dooku, it is. But back for more he keeps coming. A glutton for punishment, he is.

On his face, he still puts the talcum powder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home