16 October, 2005

Never Turn Down A Senatorial Tag

Oh wow. So right, I was just like checking the mail. And, like, *BAM* there was this, like, letter from the Offices of Padme.
I got Tagged. But, like, she thought I was a hottie, so it's, like, cool, man.

10 Years Ago I was: Shuffling my mortal coil. I think. It's been a long time since I was alive. I might have already, like, kicked the proverbial bucket. Bummer, man.

5 Years Ago I Was: Dead. Ashes to ashes. Funk to funky. Searching for a way to breach the ether so I could communicate with those I left. Watching Ben screw up. Watching Anakin screw up. Watching Mace moisturise. Watching Yoda administer Force Wedgies.

1 Year Ago I Was: Uh, like, see above. Ditto.

Yesterday: Still dead. Spending quality time with JJ at the mall. Seriously disliking the mall and everything it stands for. Planning the renovations on our flat.

5 Snacks I Enjoy Most:
1. Uncle Jinn and JJ's Home-Made Super-Fudgy Special Spiced Brownies
2. Chunky Riddle Monkey Uncle Jinn and JJ's Brownies
3. Funyuns
4. *coughcheetoscough*
5. Don't like say anything to Dooks, but uh, his crumpets...

5 Songs I know All The Words To:
1. Some Jedi To Love
2. We Are the Champions (of the Force)
3. Rebellion Rebellion
4. Sweet Home Geonosis
5. (Padawans Train) Eight Days A Week

5 Ideal Places for Running Away To:
1. The Ether (so peaceful, yet, like, so boring)
2. Me and JJ's flat (pre-FOOF)
3. Kessel
4. Oh, wow, you know the little meditation garden on floor B-12 of the Temple, that one
5. Yoda's pad (with my plants, of course)

5 Items You'll Never See Me Wear:
1. A Bomb
2. A Leisure Suit
3. The Happy McBurgerBra Costume
4. A Wife-Beater Shirt
5. Parachute Pants

5 Biggest Joys in my Life:
1. My little plant babies
2. Mixing up brownies
3. Licking the bowl
4. Eating fresh brownies
5. Forgetting, like, all my troubles, and like, watching Scoob

5 Favourite Toys:
1. My solar powered mixer, that JJ got me, with the removable whisks, so that I can, like, partake of more raw brownie dough with every batch (Oh, like, warning, eating raw dough with eggs and stuff in it can, like, give you food poisoning and a really heavy case of the melfs, so it's, like, recommended that you, like, steer clear, and pass all of it on over to me. The dead don't get food poisoning. Just, like, FYI, man.)
2. That one Lava Lamp that Ben got me for his Padawan Anniversary.
3. That one Lava Lamp that Dooku got me for my Padawan Anniversary.
4. That one Lava Lamp that Yoda got me for passing my Knighthood drug test (boy, did I, like, have to study for that one, man)
5. Super Uber Ultra Mega Fluke action figure with 47 points of articulation and Spore Fusing action

5 Tags:
Flukey Mc, like, Flukenstein
Yarael Poof (We dead folks got stick together, man.)
Commando RAGE (Wow, Rage, like, if you had a brownie, would you be Commando MELLOW?)
Princess Leia (Woot-cha, man! Uh, lady...)
Mace Windu (look, man, it's like a chance to share your, like, feelings with the blog reading public)

5 Comments:

At 3:17 am, Blogger Master Yoda said...

You eating your Funyuns I remember.

As medication to treat some affliction called the "Munchies" you used them. What this disease is, I know not. But from it a lot you suffered

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger flu said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGGAHUJHGHhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

another tag...

*sigh*

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Like, Fluke, man, in the middle of that scream, were you, like, choking on your gum?
Concider it a tag of friendship. Tag, like, buddy, you're like it. Now, we all have to bolt, like, away from you like you have the plague or something.
*zoom*

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger jedisiri said...

'a tag of friendship'.*giggle*how poetic.

 
At 1:30 am, Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Gum can be dangerous that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home